Make sure you’re hungry!
Discover Geneva through the eyes of a local as you discover off the beaten track food spots at each of the 4 authentic places included in the tour.
Follow the instructions given on your tour voucher to discover the carefully chosen stops and explore independently within the opening hours noted in your voucher.
- Three brothers, Bortolo, Peppino and Giorgio, left their hometown to train as ice-cream makers in Vienna, which led to them setting up their first ice-cream parlour in Hamburg. After stints all over the world they eventually ended up in Geneva, where each son started his own business. Giorgio Remor became a local star, with his son taking over the legendary Geneva burger joint Café Remor. Make sure to try a tasty homemade pastry and a hot drink while there.
- A well-known Geneva institution, the Brasserie Hôtel de Ville takes guests on a journey back in time. What is now the restaurant was actually the city's guard room in around 1600 and soldiers in armour used to gather in the tavern to eat. Today, film stars and thespians are among the brasserie’s diverse clientele, all of whom flock there for its traditional local food. Cheese fondue or perch fillets? You decide!
- After having spent the day exploring Geneva, sip on a cocktail in the cosy five-star Grand Hôtel Métropole near the lake shore. This stylish, lounge-inspired Geneva hotspot in the heart of the city guarantees its guests some well-deserved downtime.
- Enter Chez Philippe and cross the threshold of a Geneva institution with a New York vibe. The award-winning chef’s secret family recipe is his renowned ‘Denise’ sauce – a homage to his mother, who had a tremendous influence on his cooking style. Make sure to try the delicious house burger when you visit.
Adult price: 70 CHF
Geneva Pass discount: -10 CHF
See the opening hours of each place (below) to plan your mealtimes accordingly!
Offer valid from Monday to Sunday
• Try homemade cakes with a hot drink at the famous Café Remor from 7 a.m. until 1 a.m.
• The traditional dish of the day at the Brasserie de l’Hôtel de Ville is served from 11.30 a.m. to 3 p.m. and from 6.30 p.m to 11 p.m.
• Cocktails are served at the Mirror Bar of the Hôtel Métropole from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m from Monday to Friday.
• Enjoy the famous house burger and a glass of wine at Chez Philippe from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Head to Café Remor for a delicious homemade snack if you’re feeling hungry after a morning stroll. Treat yourself to lunch at the Brasserie de l'Hôtel de Ville, an iconic restaurant which serves appetising traditional fare in the heart of Geneva's old town. To round off the day, sip on a well-deserved cocktail at the lounge bar of the Hôtel Métropole near the lake. Tonight, dine at the gourmet restaurant Chez Philippe, where you can try the mouthwatering house burger with a glass of wine. Of course, this is merely a guide – how you decide to indulge is very much up to you!