The world's best tennis players will compete from 20 to 22 September at Geneva Palexpo for the third edition of the Laver Cup. Will Team Europe be able to defend the trophy again? Or will the World Team win in Geneva? Tickets for the matches have been sold for months; however, there are still attractive opportunities for those who still wish to participate in the event. The second place that will vibrate most during the debates on the court will be the Laver Cup fan zone.
The Laver Cup Fan Zone offer includes:
• Giant LED Screen to view all the live on-court action from the Arena
• Laver Cup black practice court located in the heart of the Fan Zone.
• The International Tennis Hall of Fame interactive gallery featuring the history of the game and celebrating the legends
• Photo opportunities with the magnificent Laver Cup Trophy
• Mini tennis courts hosted by Swiss Tennis to test tennis skills and measure service speed
• Exclusive Laver Cup merchandise available for sale
• Variety of local and global restaurants and cuisines
ساعات الافتتاح 10 am - 10 pm
Price 10 - 15 CHF