This summer, experience Switzerland in the heart of Geneva, by the lake!
Located in the idyllic setting of the English Garden, discover the Swiss Village and its various activities from May 24 to September 8.
Admire Geneva from the sky aboard the famous Ferris Wheel, discover typical Swiss watchmaking during a workshop and enjoy Swiss dishes such as raclette, a fondue or Toblerone churros.
For everyone's happiness, travel back in childhood with the vintage carousel: friendly atmosphere and great moments guaranteed!
- A la carte menu
- Tasting menu at 46 CHF: plate of charcuterie, a portion of raclette, a portion of fondue, a dessert and a token for the panoramic wheel.
- Open cabins with panoramic views.
- Free for children up to 3 years old, from 4 years old 7 CHF, 3 tokens 20 CHF
- Vintage Carrousel
- 3 CHF, children only, no adults allowed
- Free demonstrations
- 3 types of workshop packages
a. Introduction to watchmaking of about 1 hour with a master watchmaker 90 CHF
b. Workshop with choice of components, assembly of the watch for 1 hour with a master watchmaker
then collection of the watch at the end of the day 1490 CHF
c. Workshop with choice of components, complete assembly of the watch for about 3 hours with a master watchmaker 1590 CHF
Sunday to Thursday: 9am - midnight
Friday and Saturday: 9am - half past midnight
Free access to the Village
- Free for children up to 3 years old
- From 4 years old 7 CHF
- 3 tokens 20 CHF
- Single price 3 CHF
Initium Clock workshop
- 3 types of packages from 90 to 1590 CHF