Witness to key moments during the Reformation!
This small Gothic chapel illustrates the Calvinist philosophical sobriety.
In the 16th century, Calvin desecrated this chapel, then Catholic, in order to establish a place of reformed theology. Theologians of the Geneva Academy and Protestant refugees from all over Europe met under the Gothic vaults. The Calvin auditorium was also the place where the Scottish reformer John Knox preached to the English-speaking community of Geneva back in the days. Today, the Auditorium is still used for Protestant worship.
Place de la Taconnerie - 1204 Genève