A once in a lifetime day excursion that offers a chance to see Europe's highest monutaian peak- Mont Blanc discover the beautiful alpine town of Chamonix.
Aiguille du Midi Cable Car Chamonix
At 3842 m the Aiguille du Midi in Chamonix offers a 360 degree viewpoint over the French, Swiss and Italian Alps and is the highest point accessible by cable-car in Europe.
Montenvers - Mer de Glace
The Montenvers rack railway starts from Chamonix and within 20 minutes reaches the bottom of the Mer de Glace (1,913), France's largest glacier (7km long, 200 m thick). The Mer de Glace translates as the 'Sea of Ice' and is one of the most stunning views in the Alps. Visitors can also descend in to the Ice cave that is sculpted in to the glacier.
Chamonix town Centre
At the foot of Mont Blanc (4808m), the highest mountain in western Europe, Chamonix's alpine town atmosphere and spectacular scenery attract people from all over the globe. This picturesque year-round village offers a great range of attractions, shops, bars and restaurants.
- Door to door collection from Geneva to Chamonix
- Daily departures from from 1st June to 15th September
- Travel in an executive style minibus with air con
- Journey time 1hr and 30 minutes
3 Options :
- TRANSPORT ONLY
- FULL PACKAGE
- ALL INCLUSIVE
- Lunch at Top Chamonix restaurant SERVICES INCLUDED
- Entrance tickets for the Aiguille du Midi cable car
- Entrance tickets for the Montenvers cog railway
- Lunch at Top Chamonix restaurant