Musiques en été
Geneva’s flagship summer event returns with a line-up as diverse and inclusive as ever from 1 July to 26 August on the Ella Fitzgerald Stage in Parc La Grange.
Musiques en été, Geneva’s flagship summer event, returns with a line-up that is as attractive, diversified and inclusive as ever. In 2022, the free music festival will feature three concerts per week throughout July and August and will focus on a single venue, the iconic Ella Fitzgerald Stage in Parc La Grange.
The open-air festival will take place every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, from 1 July to 26 August 2022, free of charge, in the natural setting that has made it such a success: the Ella Fitzgerald Stage.
Mark down these first dates in your diary:
- Lila Downs, Monday, July 4th
- Orchestre de la Suisse Romande, Friday, July 8th
- Immanuel Wilkins, Wednesday, July 13th
- Kokoroko, Friday, July 15th
- Gilberto Gil & Family-Nòs a Gente, Wednesday, July 20th
- L'Orchestre de chambre de Genève, Wednesday, July 27th
- Jacques, Friday, July 29th
- Minyo Crusaders, Monday, August 15th
- O.B.F & Charlie P & Sr Wilson & Belén Natalí, Friday, August 26th
And much more!
The full line-up will be announced on 2 June at www.musiquesenete.ch
1 July - 26 August 2022
Price & conditions