Media tool box
Here you can find useful links, access to statistics, press releases and media library and download our media kit.
Choco Pass Geneva Press kit
Hello and thank you for your precious presence at the Choco Pass Geneva Event. Please download and enjoy using the Choco Pass Geneva Press kit ( 170 Mo )
This download includes
• Logos and visuals
• Choco Pass Geneva press releases
Download Geneva media kit
- October: L’adoption du budget 2021, revu à la baisse en raison d’une baisse drastique des
recettes de Genève Tourisme, implique une adaptation de l’organisation
- July: Genève Tourisme renforce son dispositif de promotion et d'accueil, en soutien aux partenaires de la destination
- May: Genève offre des moments privilégiés aux touristes suisses cet été
- February: La culture, atout fédérateur de la destination Genève !
- March : Animation estivale 2019 : le feu d’artifice est confirmé (FR)
- February : New overnight stay record is set: 2018 marks stellar year for tourism in Geneva
- January : Geneva Tourism welcomes its new President and CEO
- October : A new Director for the Geneva Tourism & Conventions Foundation
- June : Genève Tourisme confirme: le Feu d’artifice sera aussi impressionnant que les années précédentes
- March: In 2017, Geneva beats its record for overnight stays
- February: Manifestation estivale 2018
- October: Geneva voted "Europe’s Leading City Break Destination 2017" for the third time (FR, DE, ES, RU, CN)
- November: MICE Achievement Award (FR)
- April : Detoxpresidentielle
- March: In the Footsteps of the Reformation (FR, DE)
- February: Fondation Genève Tourisme & Congrès won City Destination of the Year – Switzerland in the 2017 LTG European Awards
- September: Forever young (FR, DE)
- July: Anja Loetscher, Director of the Geneva Convention Bureau, named one of 2016's most influential people in the meetings industry
- May: Geneva’s Grand Gesture of 1000 Free Nights!(FR, DE, ES, CN)
- January: GENEVALIVE (FR, DE)
- February : Genève - premier pas vers un label qualité dans l’accueil du tourisme émetteur chinois
- August : Pretend you're a tourist on the Jeûne genevois public holiday
- September : Geneva rewarded with a second tourism Oscar (FR, DE)
- October : Geneva Tourism Launches the "Geneva Girls' Guide", a Guide Fully Dedicated to Women, Focusing on Girls' Getaways (FR, DE, ES)
- August : Geneva voted Europe’s Leading City Break Destination 2014 (DE)
- May: Genève Tourisme inaugure un nouvel espace d'accueil à la hauteur des enjeux touristiques actuels
- May: Geneva nominated as Europe's leading leading destination at the World Travel Award
- January: Geneva Tourism & Conventions Foundation has appointed Aviareps as representative in Ukraine and Russia regions
Access to Geneva Media library
Geneva has just been voted Europe's Leading City Break Destination for the third time at the prestigious World Travel Awards 2017. Known as the Oscars for the tourism industry, Geneva’s natural attractions, tourism offer and digital expertise stood out amongst the fierce competition for the highly acclaimed accolade.
European’s Leading City Break Destination 2017
Luxury Travel Guide 2017
The LTG awards identify the best hotels and accommodation options throughout the continent with its criterion focused on innovation, design, rooms and facilities, gastronomic achievements, service excellence, use of technology, sustainable development, marketing & branding, employee satisfaction, and location.
Geneva is a city that boasts history and unique activities for families and couples travelling from all over the world. Luxury Travel Guide chose Fondation Genève Tourisme & Congrès for providing an open insight into a city known for beautiful landscapes such as the Flower Clock, and for exhibiting ideas to guests such as the Geneva Tour Cruise.
European’s Leading City Break Destination 2015
With its magnificent location on the banks of Lake Geneva and close to the Alps, Geneva is extremely accessible, being well served by air and land. Its hotel offering is exceptional and particularly attractive at weekends. Once there, the visitor can take advantage of a great many innovative and tailored services to make them comfortable during their stay: free public transport, customized tours, a guide of recommended places to visit, including one tailored specifically by and for women and the Geneva Pass (available online), offering a host of free and discounted activities – to name but a few. The attention paid toward visitor satisfaction has enabled Geneva to stand out as a destination from other cities and win Europe’s Leading City Break Destination award for the second consecutive year.
European’s Leading City Break Destination 2014
Geneva, the cosmopolitan and fascinating city of Switzerland, has been named “Europe’s Leading City Break Destination 2014” at the World Travel Awards (WTA).
Ideally located in the heart of Europe, Geneva is the perfect gateway to Switzerland. It not only has one of the country’s most spectacular landscapes but it is famed for its exceptional quality of life. The city knows how to welcome guests with great activities, ultimate shopping experiences as well as Switzerland’s most refined dining venues. Regarded as the birthplace of haute horlogerie, with more than four centuries of watchmaking experience, the city has always been synonymous with excellence and unparalleled craftsmanship.