Sustainability in Geneva
Low carbon activities
Sustainable tourism also means favouring activities with a limited impact on the environment. Geneva offers many possibilities, including the fine selection of low carbon impact activities below:
Sport & Adventure
- Hiking in the Geneva countryside
- Hiking on the Salève
- Cycling and e-biking
- Geneva Adventure Park (Evaux)
- Pro Natura Nature Reserves: Pointe à la bise, Vallon de l’Allondon, etc.
- Salva Fauna: nature observation at sunrise in the Sionnet marsh
- Seasonal outdoor ice rinks: Carouge and Bastions
- Snowshoeing on the Salève
- Cross-country skiing on the Salève
- Escalade race
- Running along the lake and in the parks
- Bike rental
Geneva City of Parks: relaxation, picnics, walks, etc.
Private guided tour Geneva, a green and sustainable city
Unguided urban thematic walking tours
Guided walking tours: Old Town, Green & Sustainable City, Portraits of Women, Geneva’s Secrets, etc.
Yoga at Parc la Grange, on the banks of the Rhône (Sentier des Saules)
Running along the lake and in the parks
Keytours urban electric train: L1 and L2