Château des Bois
Back to the Renaissance! Immerse yourself in the history of this manor and enjoy an evening of wine tasting.
The Château des Bois estate is an ideal venue for corporate events or seminars. You will discover the gentleness of the Genevan countryside on the magnificent private estate only fifteen minutes from the airport. The Château des Bois was built in 1631 on feudal land in honour of the memory of François Turrettini, benefactor of the Republic of Geneva. Today, the descendants of the family welcome the guests and present their latest vintages.
Abrir o mapa
Château des BoisChemin de la Combe d'Ornex 10 - 1242 SatignyEmail: email@example.comTelephone: +41 79 200 36 88
To reach us from the motorway:
- Take the exit by the Geneva airport direction Meyrin. There are 5.6 km from here to the Château des Bois.
- Take the road to Meyrin towards CERN (circa 3 km).
- Go through the tunnel.
- Pass the "la Tour Hospital"
- By the traffic lights, turn left on the Route de Mandement, in the Satigny-Dardagny direction (circa1.7km).
-Turn left at the first roundabout (A gate and vines sit in the middle of the roundabout ) on the Route de Satigny, direction Zimeysa "Zone Industrielle " (Industrial Estate) for circa 600 m.
- Drive under the railway bridge, after about 50m, take the first turning on the right (Chemin de Mon Désir).
- Turn left after 300m onto an untarmac road.