Heritage of the city of Geneva, this mansion from the XVI th century, classified as a 4 stars hotel offers a unique experience in a cozy atmosphere with a breathtaking view over the Lake.
Our 7 rooms including 2 suites are located on the top floor of our property that also provides a brasserie
and 4 conference rooms that can welcome 15 to 250 persons.
- French spoken
- English spoken
- At the lakeside
- Mediterranean cuisine
- Credit cards accepted
- Disabled access
- With restaurant
- Free wifi
- Provides conference rooms
- Provides event venues
- View of the lake
- Pets allowed
- concierge services
- Room service
- Luggage service
Htel Restaurant du Parc des Eaux-Vives
Quai Gustave-Ador 82 - 1211 Genève 6
Located on the left bank of Lake Geneva, the Restaurant Hôtel du Parc des Eaux-Vives is a five-minute drive from Geneva city centre in the direction of Evian (France).
• 3 km from Cornavin train station.
• 8 km from Cointrin International Airport.
• The hotel is 300 km south of Zürich, 150 km from Lyon and 555 km from Paris.
• From Cornavin train station: Take the number 6 bus and get off at the 'Parcs' stop or the 9 bus and get off at the 'Cuisine' stop (15 minutes).
• From the airport: Take the train to Cornavin train station then take the 6 bus and get off at the 'Parcs' stop or the 9 bus and get off at the 'Cuisine' stop (30 minutes).
• By car: Follow directions to 'Geneva centre' and then Evian, France. After the Mont-Blanc Bridge, turn left in the direction of "Evian", the hotel is around 2 kilometres away on the right-hand side.
Hotel parking is available at no charge.
|Type||Theatre style||Classroom style||Banquet style||Cocktail style||Boardroom style|
Open all year round
City tax is at CHF 4.00 per person and per night. Breakfast CHF 29.00 per person and per day.