Geneva Excellence Club
Proud to welcome !
Learn, Exchange, Discover
Become an expert on Geneva!
What is the Geneva Excellence Club?
The club offers varied, practical and fun training courses on destination knowledge. Members receive benefits at each level and are invited to networking events. Member benefits list
Who is it for?
The club and its activities are reserved for the welcome staff of Geneva partners who are in direct contact with visitors. These courses are not suitable for sales people.
How do I register to join the club?
Registration for the various training modules is free of charge. Upon validation of level 1, participants receive a membership card and the registration dates of the training sessions to obtain level 2.
Download the general conditions for training and participation in the Geneva Excellence Club.
Start your registration to become a member
To begin your participation in the Geneva Excellence Club and receive your membership card, book the following two mandatory activities now:
• The destination course
+ The visit of the Old Town
|• Each participant must register individually with their own email address
• Please do not use a general email address such as info@ or reception@
The destination course
When: register for a free destination course in the first half of 2023 from the dates available between January and June
Where: on-site at the Geneva Tourism offices
The visit of the Old Town
When: sign up for a free walking tour in the first half of 2023 from dates available between March and June
Where: Geneva, meeting point by the lake
The online training module
Once you have completed the destination training and the guided tour of the Old Town, you will receive an email to access the last mandatory prerequisite for membership: the online training quiz.
Duration: about 20 minutes
When: After validation of the destination training and the guided tour
Once these two steps are completed and validated you will receive your Geneva Excellence Club membership card by email. Congratulations to you!
And if you wish, you can continue the training to become a destination specialist by obtaining level 2!
Contact and more information: email@example.com
The club in pictures
Share your visits and discoveries with us ! #GenevaExcellenceClub
Free entry to temporary exhibitions in the following municipal museums
- Museum of Art and History
- Rath Museum
- House Tavel
- Museum of Natural History
- History of Science Museum
- Ariana Museum, Swiss Museum of Ceramics and Glass
- Museum of Ethnography of Geneva
Free entry to exhibitions in the following private institutions
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, MAMCO Geneva
- International Museum of the Reformation (from the end of April)
- Maison Rousseau et Littérature
- Martin Bodmer Foundation, library and museum
- Baur Foundation, Museum of Far Eastern Art
- Barbier-Mueller Museum, Museum of the Arts of World Cultures
- Patek Philippe Museum (one-time access)
- Archaeological Site of St. Peter's Cathedral (one-time access)
Free discovery activities
- Free access to the towers of St. Peter's Cathedral keytours tour de ville (without reservation).
- City tour of Geneva offered by Keytours*. Mandatory reservation by phone at : 022 731 41 40 - please specify that you are a member of the Geneva Excellence Club.
Free temporary and one-off benefits
These activities and events are based on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to availability.
How to use your membership card ?
- The barcode on the electronic membership card will be scanned by the partners in order to count the passage.
- It is important to be aware of the access conditions and opening hours for each of the benefits listed on this page.
- This list of advantages is valid for the whole year 2023 and may be subject to regular modification and update.
- We invite you to consult it regularly!