Reception in one of the most beautiful mansions of the Old Town
La Cave is exceptionally well located in a magnificent town house. The building, inaugurated in 1788, received Stendhal’s praises (quoted in his travel narratives). Originally built as barracks housing soldiers guarding the Hôtel de Ville (town hall), the building was quickly sold to investors and transformed into rental property. La Cave is perfect for caterers. They’ll find a well equipped kitchen and a cold room, which facilitates events of all kinds (banquets, exhibitions, seminars, etc.).
La Cave4, rue Henri Fazy - 1204 GenèveEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: +41 79 652 87 28
- Lines: 3, 5, 12, 14, 18, stop Place de Neuve