Canoeing down the Arve River
A real river rodeo because it is smaller and therefore less stable than a raft, the Canoe Raft will give you sensations and total autonomy.
After a short briefing on the equipment, technique and safety, we dive into a still wild natural environment, clearly leading us into the city.
Alternating between calm and medium-difficulty rapid waters, we move with the speed of the current, protected from the urban turmoil by a wall of trees lining the bank. Open to all, you can safely try out white water sports on the Arve in the best conditions, under the supervision of our guides.
- May, June, September: Saturdays and Sundays at 2pm
- July, August : 2pm on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, and 6pm on Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. (link to agenda ici )
- Other dates and times from 8 people on project according to our planning (link activity request form ici )
Minimum age: 12 years old, able to swim, accompanied by an adult
- 88 CHF
- Geneva City Pass discount
- 70 CHF
Price & conditions
Boat for 2 to 3 people, the guide gives the instructions from his own raft.
Youth - 16 years old 70.00
Family formula 1 ( 2 adults + 1 young person - 16 years ) 220.00
Family 2 ( 2 adults + 2 children - 16 years old ) 252.00 -frs
Discount with Geneva Pass - 20% on individual rates only (adult or youth)
Departure : Route du pas de l'Echelle 4, 1255 Veyrier https://rafting-loisirs.ch/base-de-sierne/
Arrival : Sentier des Saules 27, 1205 Geneva https://rafting-loisirs.ch/base-de-la-jonction/
Rafting-Loisirs transports your bags to the arrival where there are changing rooms for you. Return to be organized by you
- 1 bathing suit
- 1 towel
- 1 bag that can contain all your dry things during the activity
Rafting-Loisirs provides the equipment :
- wetsuit and neoprene booties,
- 1 helmet to CE standards
- buoyancy aid vest.
IncludedGeneva City Pass