Temple de Saint-Gervais
Site of spiritual and historical memories.
Witness to different religious movements that passed through Geneva.
This protestant church is built on the foundations of a 4th century sanctuary and a 10th century Romanesque church. During the Reformation, the church became a place of Protestant worship. The archaeological site can be visited which includes the remains of a Gallo-Roman temple and the first proof of human presence on Genevan soil.
Ceremony: every Sunday at 10 am
Price & conditions
Visit of the church on demand: +41 22 345 23 11, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit of the archaelogical site on demand: +41 (0)22 327 24 86, e-mail: email@example.com
Rue Terreaux-du-Temple 12 - 1201 GenèveEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: +41 22 345 23 11