The combination of heritage and innovation
• City centre, close to the lake
• 202 rooms, some with kitchenettes and suites
• 2 business centres, freely accessible
• Restaurants Le Bistro and l'Aparté with 1 Michelin Star
• Bar “Le Bogie's” has a fireplace and serves food until 1am
• 24-hour room service
• Private parking garage
City centre, close to the lake
202 rooms, some with kitchenettes and suites
Le Bistro and l'Aparté with 1 Michelin Star, Le Bogie's” has a fireplace and serves food until 1am
2 business centres, freely accessible
|Rousseau salon A||130 m2||80||50||80||130||20||40|
|Rousseau salon B||147 m2||80||50||100||130||20||40|
|Voltaire salon A||55 m2||35||25||0||30||20||20|
|Voltaire salon B||
What is nearby
Pâquis Bath (Bains des Pâquis)
The ‘city beach’ lies just a few metres from the Jet d’Eau. The Pâquis Bath (Bains des Pâquis) offers a splendid view of the lake.
Not far from the railway station, the district hustles and bustles with multicultural vivacity.
Across the lake, the view of Mont-Blanc is of course magical, and moments spent beside the water are relaxing and quiet.